The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody give me advice on this unloading auger problem?
The unloading auger stopped folding in and out, also no reel response.
I checked oil pressure on hydraulic circuit. I get a 350psi when no hydraulics are activated. When steering or lifting the header pressure jumps to 2,100psi.
I checked the fuses they are good.
As I understand the steering and header lift get priority over the auger and reel. So maybe the circuit just can't produce the access oil to operate the rest. I did a flow test on the pump.I got good flow at 2,000psi even after the oil heated to 60C.
I thought maybe the relief valve close to the header pump may be bypassing an access of oil so I installed a restrictor valve on the hose going to the return, while monitoring the pressure to make sure it would not over pressure the system. So to me it seems the priority valve in the valve stack is not shuttling. I removed the valve and it doesn't seem stuck.
Has anybody had similar problems?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 12v test light comes on and the solenoids gets magnet. But not sure where I clipped the ground of tester to. I will verify the valve stack is fully grounded and I get 12v from solenoid terminal to valve body, tomorrow morning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.