The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What could be causing the right side booms to only have every second nozzle spraying all of a sudden? It is a AIM command sprayer...I changed one of the modules on the back and that didn't help. Checked wiring...seems ok not sure what else to look at.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My old 4410 did something like that years ago.
Was one of the master/slave modules, under the cab, under a plastic cover. I’m assuming that’s what your changed? I’m not sure when they moved them to the centre boom rack.
If I remember right there was old tube style fuses in them.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Let us know what solves the problem when you get it working right. How many hours do you have on your 4420? Our 4420 has been a great sprayer for us.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sprayer has been very good as well...really like it, it has 1850 hours. I plugged the left hand boom wiring into the right side and vice versa...most sections worked so I swapped the wiring back and everything started working since then. It pays to have a bit of patience and tinker with the wiring, seems to work everytime.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Each nozzle is either even or odd. There are a wire for each, if you have every other one spraying either your odd or even wire is cut.
Hope that makes sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts