The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got into a case 4430 with a viper 4 monitor, aim, 120s. New to case sprayers I'm wondering what you guys are doing for a rinse between different chemicals on these case sprayers.I also like to put my rinse water through the booms just wondering how I can put the most volume through the fastest when parked. I know the viper pro had a self test feature so that you could simulate spraying at 15 mph and high volume. Does the viper 4 have anything like that?

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Not sure about the Viper. On our Pro 700 there's a way to simulate a particular ground speed. In practice, though I never use it. I just turn off boundary and overlap control (leave aim command pro off), open my boom ends and run the sections a couple at a time, not moving of course. Hardly takes any time to run 150 gallons through. I think the rate controller is the same whether you're using Viper or Pro 700, so it might work the same way for you. If you have Aim Command, might be a bit different, but I think you can turn it off with the switch on the console.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts