The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in the spring bought the precision planting 20/20 for my Kinze planter. Love the system but part of the whole reason behind the purchase was yield mapping for each corn and bean hybrid. Today went to install yield sense system into my 7130 and the clean grain elavator is too small for paddles to fit. Long story short even tho the precision rep and I both looked at kit and it says xx30 series combines, it will only fit 230 series. So now my question is what are my options, keeping in mind I trade combines every year but already got this one for this year. I have all these planting/hybrid maps and no way to put them to use. Can they somehow be imported into the afs pro 700 on my 7130? My combine is set up for GPS but doesn't have it, I was going to put in my trimble cfx 750 with the 20/20 and iPad but now that's not an option. Would also like to have auto guidance in combine with my trimble system but don't want to add the ez steer motor on steering wheel. Any ideas?

·
Registered
560 Posts
yes, you can put your planter maps into the Pro 700 and do automatic variety tracking with the 700. Use your 750 for a GPS source for the 700. If you don't already have desktop software, you can find someone who does, or download AFS View from Case IH Advanced Farming Systems | Customer Website - Software Downloads

Here's a quick-reference card to walk you through getting the planter data into AFS View and then exporting it to the 700:
http://caseihafs.com/uploads/243/AFS_8029_12_VarietyTracking_with_new_AFS_desktop_software-pdf.php

You'll need a USB stick for the Pro 700 if you don't have one already. Your dealer has the right one.

EZ-Pilot would be an option for guidance; it's a motor that mounts on your steering column (under the steering wheel), rather than clamping on the side where it's in the way. More expensive than EZ-Steer, but better performance and better looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts