The Combine Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
PTO coupler for Caseih 8500

Have you still got your small PTO coupler off your Case 8500 ?
I have a large one but a l am looking for a small one
Please let me know if you still have it Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
PTO Coupler 1.375 x21 spline wanted

Anyone know where there an 8500 getting wrecked for parts? I just got one and I need the PTO coupler at the pump to fit a large 1,000 rpm PTO ( 1 3/4" with 20 splines).... mine came with the small 1,000 (1 3/8 with 21 splines) . Yes, you can order them from IHC, but they want $1,400 for the coupler, there are 2 listed, and if I get the wrong one I can't send it back. You would think this would be a common part for larger hydraulic pumps, but I haven't found any on the net as of yet... I know this is an old post, but it came up in my google searches. Guess I should be checking aftermarket sources for spare wheel bearings and seals as well...
looking for 1.375 PTO coupler for Caseih 8500 air drill also have 1,75 x20 spline available

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Have you still got your small PTO coupler off your Case 8500 ?
I have a large one but a l am looking for a small one
Please let me know if you still have it Thanks
It's still here, sitting on the shelf. If you want a spare 45 ft. 8500 I'll sell you the whole machine. I'm in SC Manitoba... on highway #23 near Deerwood.... where u at?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Case IH 8500 Parts

If anyone is still looking for 8500 parts I have one sitting in the junk row that's been parked for about 8 years. 45' on 10" spacing and was converted to tractor hydraulics. Never used fertilizer with it to my knowledge. Some of the wheels have been robbed, and I have no idea where the monitor is, but everything else should be there. Happy to pull parts off the tool bar if anybody needs them. I've had thoughts of unhooking the cart and making a air spreader out of it, but that may be a pipe dream at this point.

Located in western South Dakota.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts