The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It appears narrower than the *010's out there... but the extensions are taller, so perhaps a 6520 or whatever or perhaps it's not narrower and really a 9010 with a bigger grain tank?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice pictures. Notice the rear service ladder comes down like the current 2500 series out the rear rather than the RH rear corner like the 8010. They must be the prototypes for the 2500 series replacements, 7010/8010 styling, cab, feeder, bin, unloader, looks good.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I hope that's the new design change for all the machines. I've never liked the design above the rear of the combine on the 8010's.....they just built a big "box" up above the fuel tank for everything to settle into.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Is it just me or does it look like it has fairly short wheel base?

Jono

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
put all the pictures you can/want of whatever harvesting related... if it's too much of a prototype then I'll be asked to have them removed but as of yet I've never had too, I even spoiled deeres big release of the new 70 series and got nothing... so post away please...

·
Registered
2 Posts
seen them combines up in our area. the one that is all covered up was running circles around the 2588 it was cutting with. got to take a little look at it and it looks like one sweet machine.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't care if they're marked... if they're out there for someone to get pictures of apparently it's not so top secret. Even if it is I don't care, people want to see them so I will allow them.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This thread is locked for the time being. I've recently discovered that the combine in question is in fact a 6520 (or whatever is going be a 2588 in 8010 plastic).

I've heard that someone is calling and harassing my forum members, if you feel the need to do so, please contact me first.

Alex Ryan

(785) 324-0698
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Well, I know some people DO care. If it was not a secret, those machines would not be covered--in anticipation of pics being taken of course.

Already, Case-IH just made some complaints first thing today, concerning some other pics of their X bines and one of our CH's is catching some heat.
So please, let's just be careful of what's said or posted here, concerning others' R&D until it is an actual release. That was all I had asked of Harvester4life, so he likewise chose to not post the pics of what he believed was an experimental model.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got a phone call from mother case today asking to remove the pictures... I told them no then told them more about the combines than anyone should know and then the pictures were the least of their concerns... Talk about a surprise... The only response was I cannot comment on what you have told me you know, I am here only to ask you to remove the pictures.

**These pictures were found while surfing the web and are hosted in my own photobucket account and I do know where the pictures came from (location wise) and I know more about them than I should. It will remain witheld information. The pictures reveal no internal workings or drives up close only sheet metal. There should be nothing there that can affect trade secrets. These photos have been up long enough that enough copies of them have been saved to personal sources that even if I do remove them they would likely be reposted either here or elsewhere within hours or minutes. Therefore, these pictures will remain posted until further notice.**

·
Premium Member
5,768 Posts
Looking closer I can see that its a new machine, someone just hasn't set the date on the camera. Or maybe I should say an old machine in a new suit

I notice that there isn't the rethresher on the side of the 4th and 5th picture from the top, it looks a lot like the elevator setup on the 2588. Doing a little bit of zooming into the 2nd pic, it almost appears the the same shaker drive setup is there too, making me wonder if there are still bed augers. If the machine was still red it would make it a lot easier to look at!

From the looks of things, some of the stuff on this machine was a trade secret in 1978, but surely not anymore in 2007.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice pics, I have to say thanks alex for standing up and sticking your neck out on the line to keep these pics up!!!!!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
X2 saskman.. Looks interesting to say the least... if it is a smaller combine (smaller width & shorter wheelbase) could it be the CH special? Not as wide to transport on a trailer and shorter to transport on a trailer...not sure about the bin extension though.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts