The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I own a 2008 Case Puma 210 multicontroller with Powershift.

I have a problem ........ Ive lost my owners manual. I ordered one from CASE, but there are three manuals that come up with that tractor. We got the wrong one anyway.
If anyone has the same tractor could you please tell me the part number and edition ?
Im pritty keen to do the maintenance on the clutch packs too. I can get into the transmission screen ( Start tractor while holding Gear up and down ) , it shows trans temp ect . I dont know the buttons to press to start the clutch adjust program . I know to rev up to 1200 rpm and clutch in and put lever in fords position and let clutch out and park brake on too . just cant remember the rest.

Any Help much appreciated

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Oil temp needs to be 60 degrees celcius to calibrate, manual I can't say, dealer should be able to figure that out, may need serial # of tractor, Scott.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Scott .

Thanks for that . forgot about the 60 degrees bit . may have to hassle the dealer.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Snides

Thant would be wonderful ! ! Be good to get on the right track . Any of the case part numbers for the book and print edition is what im chasing . The cal page would be great because we wont see a hard copy for 3 months from case !! they print them as ordered !

See how you go.

Thanks in advance
Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts