The Combine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are selling our cherry 2 owner 1998 2388 due to tax purposes, it is out of depreciation. Another forum members (itzenfarms) grandpa was the original owner and sold it for the same reason. It only has 2005/1487 hrs and 4x4. We only put about 50 hrs on it since rebuilding the feeder house this winter with a new upper sprocket tube and bearings, new harvest services chain which works great and is very quiet, new floor, and a new posifeed drum. Unloading auger is hard faced and balanced and it has an extender on it. Price is $90,000 located near Ness City, Kansas. We just finished wheat and it is ready to cut more. With the rain last night that 4x4 might be handy! Call Caleb at 785-798-5798.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds like a nice machine, too bad it's out of my price range though. I do have a question for you. I'm about to rebuild my feeder house and have been looking at the posifeed drum. How did you like it? Do you have to be in really good wheat to notice a difference?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is really nice, going to try and get pics up soon. I would only put a standard drum in if rocks are a concern. Other thn that it helps a lot. Even short wheat feeds better as it tends to bunch up behind the cutter bar and feed in clumps. Posifeed sucks it right in. Forgot to mention it has AFX and new bearings and spring in rotor drive and a new separator drive belt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.