The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so from what i gather it is now legal to extract cbd from hemp and it seems to be trending. is anyone growing hemp here and bringing it to a processor to be extracted. seems like with the seed there was not enough demand and processing capacity in order for a guy to have a steady place to sell it to even under contract. see guys are baling it or chopping it whole crop not putting it through a combine and processing it somewhere.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/23/cbd-is-booming-but-us-farmers-struggle-to-keep-up-with-demand.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
I met up with a group in Manitoba that is drying down the hemp for CBD extraction the other day very unique but simple methods seems like they were very busy and takes time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, pal. Frankly speaking, I was skeptical about using CBD Oil Tincture, which I bought on Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture |USA grown, non-GMO | Free Shipping at first, but now I won't stop using as it has helped me with so many things! First is depression, helps me get out of bed every day. Two, aches and pains from arthritis of the spine which effects all my nerves and now allows me to wake up with less or no pain at all! Three, has changed my attitude when comes to having bad depression days by less negative thoughts and more positive. Has gotten rid of the nerve pain in my shoulder which I could not lay on at all, especially to sleep at night. Rid of nerve pain in my lower back and has helped with the pain in one of my legs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts