The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a new cfx750 and lost GPS signal multiple times today in a wide open field. Lost it on waas and also on rtx. Also the 750 would like to restart, usually around the time it would lose GPS. Frustrating first day with a new rig.
Curt

·
Registered
522 Posts
Had similar problems, was a power wire not making good contact.
Caused a voltage drop, just enough to loose signal, but screen stayed on. Every now and then with enough vibration or bump, screen will go out and immediately restart again.

(If you use a cigarette lighter type fitting, remove it and use something better.) bad example.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Believe there is an update for cfx750 by July 1 to look forward to, but did not think it affecting it yet - at least in Western Cda. That restarting issue is new one. Hopefully you not plugged into cigarette lighter or could see that as problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
was having rebooting issues with a 750 , basically if i didnt have a boundary recorded once i got so far away from where the guidance line was recorded it would start rebooting. recorded a boundary for each field and doesnt matter how far away i go it doesnt reboot, dunno if this is what your problem is but something to think about. the case boys said that not having a boundary shouldnt cause a problem but everything they tried never solved it, once i did the boundaries it has only rebooted once

1 - 6 of 6 Posts