The Combine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two challengers and both will be needing mid wheels soon. They are becoming de laminated. Any good places to buy from other than dealer. Gets pricey pretty quick. Thx

·
Registered
880 Posts
Agwest sells reconditioned ones from someone who does them locally, not sure if theres a price difference if you went direct....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you know what brand they sold to you? Their web site indicates Thombert, but I thought that Thombert quit offering aftermarket wheels so that they could devote production only to OEMs.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Do you know what brand they sold to you? Their web site indicates Thombert, but I thought that Thombert quit offering aftermarket wheels so that they could devote production only to OEMs.
They vulcanize the one you have or they have replacements. Got a drive roller done no completes yet.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called Fort Garry but I was in a bit of a hurry for one so get it from agwest 80$ difference and I still have the old centre. I know if I did the entire set of them it would add up but not a great saving on just one. Did I talk to the wrong guy maybe

·
Registered
880 Posts
I called Fort Garry but I was in a bit of a hurry for one so get it from agwest 80$ difference and I still have the old centre. I know if I did the entire set of them it would add up but not a great saving on just one. Did I talk to the wrong guy maybe
their prices more than doubled the last 2 years, its crazy used to be 240 ish for a midroller now they want over $380 for one, (that's the price for doing 8 at a time its north of $500 if just doing one) thanked them and went south of the border even with the exchange rate its worth picking up more than 8 and having warranty for a year on them

·
Registered
880 Posts
last time bought from buttler SD close to brandon.
other times went do D&S they better in price but didn't have time to go that far

1 - 12 of 12 Posts