So I conversation with the fellow that has come up with a solution to this Husco fiasco this morning.
He’s a farmer himself but with an engineering/hydraulics background so is exceptionally qualified to come up with a solution and first had experience with the problems.
I didn’t have to explain my problem’s he already knew them.
I’m just recalling this from memory so it’s not the gospel but I believehe sets the remotes to flow 24gal but there is an option to set one higher but you would probably need to come up with larger hose/coupling.
Ideally to flow more and efficiently you would tie two remotes together and return through a low restriction return.
The valve is proven Rexroth with a controller he’s programmed for floating and detent.
The remote position sensors go on the same place on the console.
The couplers are a common connect/disconnect under pressure that most everyone has seen on something and are cheap to replace.
As to the price I think they are still working that out with suppliers along with the supply chain crap we all seem to have to deal with.
I would expect it to be a hit though considering what your replacing. Maybe we just all send the bill to Agco 😂
I’ve got 4 to do.