·
Registered
954 Posts
I think, I'm going to lose my drivers license... 😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢
and all just because of my smart mouth.
The conversation went like this, when I got pulled over in my car:
Officer: "License and registration, please, I think you are drunk!"
Me: "I assure you, I did not drink anything."
Officer: "Ok, let's do a little test! Imagine driving in the dark on a highway at night, when you see two lights in the distance. What is this?"
Me: "A car."
Officer:"Of course! But which one? A Mercedes, an Audi or a Ford?"
Me:"I have no idea!"
Officer:"So, you're drunk."
Me:"But I didn't drink anything."
Officer:"Okay, one more test -- Imagine, you drive in the dark on a highway at night, and there is one light coming at you.What is it?
Me:"A motorcycle."
Officer:"Of course! But which one? A Honda, a Kawasaki or a Harley?"
Me:"I have no idea!"
Officer:"As I suspected, you're drunk!"
Then I started to get annoyed and asked a counter question.
Me:"So..., counter question -- You're driving in the dark on a highway at night and see a woman on the roadside. She wears a mini skirt, fishnet stockings, high heeled shoes and only a bra as a top. What is this?"
Officer:"A prostitute of course."
Me:"Yes, but which one? Your daughter, your wife or your mother?"
Things went downhill from there and now I have a court date to attend...

https://www.facebook.com/#

·
Registered
954 Posts
How I got kicked out of poetry class

There was a young barmaid from Sail
On her breasts were the prices of Ale
And on her behind
For the sake of the blind
Was the same information in braille

Reactions: NVW

·
Registered
566 Posts
There is no way to comprehend and understand there mentality, for the reasoning behind most of the rules. With most of them landing you a criminal record if not adhered to. It's a Circus out here

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hey guys, brand new driver and new to the group. Need some advice. Got on with the local trucking company but I don’t think their truck is safe. It has an electrical problem and I don’t want to tell dispatch because they might think I’m a complainer. When I pull my left signal light down, everything works fine. But when I pull my right signal light down, it locks up my brakes something awful. Ideas to fix? Bad wiring somewhere between my brakes and lights? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Hey guys, brand new driver and new to the group. Need some advice. Got on with the local trucking company but I don’t think their truck is safe. It has an electrical problem and I don’t want to tell dispatch because they might think I’m a complainer. When I pull my left signal light down, everything works fine. But when I pull my right signal light down, it locks up my brakes something awful. Ideas to fix? Bad wiring somewhere between my brakes and lights? Thanks in advance.
Mine has the exact same problem, but only while pulling a trailer. No RH signal lights at all without a trailer.
I have found the solution though, I only turn left, which is a bit of a nuisance, and does add significant miles to some trips. Especially bad trying to merge off of freeways, sometimes have to go 100's of miles further to find an exit on the left.
I can't figure out why the left signal is electric, but the right sounds like it is air actuated.

Reactions: stonevalley
1841 - 1860 of 1871 Posts