The Combine Forum banner

1861 - 1871 of 1871 Posts

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
2 wrongs do not make it rite, but 3 lefts do

Or as the Chinese couple found found out at the maternity ward 2 Wongs don't make a white

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
Hey guys, brand new driver and new to the group. Need some advice. Got on with the local trucking company but I don’t think their truck is safe. It has an electrical problem and I don’t want to tell dispatch because they might think I’m a complainer. When I pull my left signal light down, everything works fine. But when I pull my right signal light down, it locks up my brakes something awful. Ideas to fix? Bad wiring somewhere between my brakes and lights? Thanks in advance.
Curious, was this a copy paste?

·
Registered
573 Posts
VerticalScope employee review [real];;

Company grows by acquiring bulletin boards and community sites, which are quickly destroyed by excessive ads, page-slowing partnerships and ill-equipped moderators and site managers. User experience on sites is ignored in pursuit of ad $$$.
Sponsors are bullied and treated poorly by under-trained and overworked salespeople.
Senior Mgmt hides from rank & file, rule by fear is the standard. Blind loyalty is rewarded. Challenge the status quo or ask too many questions? You won't survive.
Training budget is non-existent. Antiquated tools and systems hinder employee growth and development. Salaries are below market value for most roles.
Corporate culture is zero, employee engagement is poor, turnover is high.

1861 - 1871 of 1871 Posts