The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So bought a new Chem handler 3 last fall, used it for burnoff and now I am trying to install the bulk adapter kit that was supplied for it. A box of goodies with no instructions is what I have, can't find instructions on the net either. Does anybody have a picture of theirs of where these fittings go? If not I guess I'll call polywest in the morning I attached a picture of what I got in the kit and a pic of the handler itself

Attachments

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Don't have one, and have never used one but in this video at about 5:40 there is a picture of one hooked up. Kind of stupid they don't send out better instructions

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It kinda helps, but I have the 1 inch flowmeter setup and the one they show is the 2", yes it is dumb they don't send any, I feel like some stuff is missing.....

·
Registered
925 Posts
Good luck . I stopped at Polywest in mid March and wanted to purchase a 1' flow meter so that I can draw herbicide from a tote on the suction side of the 3' pump . I was told that I had to order one through a retailer so I had asked our local UFA to order me one . To make a long story short still don't have one . What a bunch of slackers . Anyhow I rigged up a " T " with a 3' check valve on the fresh water line and a 2'" ball valve and check valve for drawing liquid fertilizer when mixing chem . Maybe check with Pattisons they seem to have their act together . Good luck !

·
Registered
925 Posts
One change I made on the Handler was to remove the T below the rotating rotor rinse and installed a cross fitting with a 1" valve opposite the lower rinse valve with a camlock fitting and cap so that I can hook up the suction hose for my chem pump and flush the 1" lines and chem pump when switching products or to purge the system after use . Hope this helps .

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck . I stopped at Polywest in mid March and wanted to purchase a 1' flow meter so that I can draw herbicide from a tote on the suction side of the 3' pump . I was told that I had to order one through a retailer so I had asked our local UFA to order me one . To make a long story short still don't have one . What a bunch of slackers . Anyhow I rigged up a " T " with a 3' check valve on the fresh water line and a 2'" ball valve and check valve for drawing liquid fertilizer when mixing chem . Maybe check with Pattisons they seem to have their act together . Good luck !
Yeah I ried to get prices from them for a gpi chem pump last year and they told me to go to a retailer, the guy I bought this setup through sold his business in january so I am spinning my wheels here, especially if there are peices missing. Oh well if I have to buy some stuff whatever as long as I know where to bit in with the fittings I have all will be good. I wanna be able to draw from 3 bulk totes. I was told I have all the hardware to make this happen but as I looked at it more and more I feel I am short a few peices......

·
Registered
925 Posts
I still prefer using the 3" pump for drawing fluids as oppossed to the venturi only thing is that we ase a 2' pump strictly for washing and rinse water as the Handler pump has chemicals pass thru it .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts