The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS there any company out there making a chip for the new 70 series combines, just traded our 9650sts for a new 9670sts. GOnna be running a jd 612c head, Couldn't justify the $15,000 for the 97 when its juut an up in power. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew all that guys,
I'm still gonna be using one if I can get one. SO I am just wondering if there are any out there.

We chipped our 9650 sts and it just flew only on 10% more but the rpm's never dropped with the joystick all the way forward with a 12 row head. It hasn't missed a beat yet since we did it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Jul 28, 2008, 6:17pm, deerefixer wrote:No matter the relationship with your dealer, they are not gonna approve of the chip. Territory managers for the service side of it require approval of cutting the seal on the major connectors even for diagnosis purposes. I think the early 9760 has the same power as the 9670. Correct me if I am wrong, can t remember the specs, mechanic not salesman.....

9670 is the same as a 9660 in the horsepower department no increases and early 9760's were the same as the last ones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts