The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have checked into chipping our 8010 and diesel shop in town has one they recommend. I can't remember the company brand, but it has option that i can change as i want from 15 to 30% increase. They say they have had no complaints and have sold several for ivecos and in john deeres. We have an 05 8010 and would like some more power especially for unloading on the go. Any comments from anyone good or bad from any experiences?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am guessing that if it an '05 model it will still be tier 2. I don't think tier 3 came out until at least '06, but I could be wrong. If so, the only company that I know of that offers a module for the tier 2 10.3 Iveco is Steinbauer. There are two different modules depending on the amount of pins that are in the injector harness. They are not the cheapest module on the market but they have applications for just about anything, and I have never heard of or had any problems with them. An increase in power is always nice, but usually you will also notice less fuel usage under the same operating conditions. I have installed modules on a few tractors this year and kept very accurate records of fuel consumption and have seen some really positive results. Combines won't be going around here for another month or so, but I hope to have modules installed on Case IH, John Deere, Gleaner and maybe even a Lexion combine and will be keeping track of fuel usage as well as productivity.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies, sorry haven't been on the computer for a while. I don't know what brand they were selling, but i'll find out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts