The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not sure about its comparison with true rotary. As far as comparing to the claas hybrid, the 670 is about 25% slower than the hybrid. I would guess the 670 is pretty much even with any of the other walker machines. Straw quality in grass and cereal is significantly better from the 670 than the hybrid. Seems to me the claas hybrid puts out same or slightly better straw than normal rotary machines.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do claas threads always devolve into resale value discussion? Luxury cars depreciate much faster than a Honda accord. So what? The claas 670 is the best walker machine available today. If you buy something based on its resale value, you should be dealer or used equipment peddler.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I never said there was anything wrong with the combine we might end up with one in the near future?
There was 8 of them running in our area within 30 min drive.
Just making a point that the 670 doesn't seem to hold it's value as good as the hybrid claas or other brands

·
Registered
68 Posts
Understood. They are fairly reasonably priced new. Claas corporate seems to be willing to offer good incentives on new machines and/or demo's. Seems like the company us truly committed to being a real player in the US combine market.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.