The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys , I have a Claas lexion 570, all high pressure hydraulics stop’s working, got a Claas mechanic tested the main valve bank got a pressure of 40 bar, replaced the hydraulic pump tested the pump, 215bar, still no reaction on any of the valves, opened all the valve and pressure relieve valve nothing seems to be wrong, replaced all strainers and filters. Manually opened all valves got no reaction.
Priority valve functions
Hydraulic seems to supply some pressure but not enough to operate functions.
Getting some flickering reactions when valves are activated.
Claas mechanics said we should look for the problem,
Could you please assist
Thanx.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Isn’t your 570 closed center system? I was thinking on my 480 it had an enable valve or Y77 in the schematics that had to close in unison with about 20 functions to block the oil flow in the open center system to build pressure and force oil to whatever other function valve was open. It also had a pressure relief valve built into it that could get weak. Easy to rebuild with a spring and shims. That valve was on the left side behind the drive tire and mounted on the big side cover support, inside the cover.

Not familiar with the closed center system.

·
Registered
960 Posts
The 500 series are open centre just like your 480 transaxial. I would check that enable valve first as you suggest...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a 570r just ready to go to harvest and reel started then stopped and a rough frog noise started till I shut header off. Header auger all ok is just reel stop and noise. ?? Ideas for this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts