The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Don, Have it programmed into my DVR. Don't think I can share it from DishNetwork but it looks like some people have posted past episodes (other topics) on Youtube. RFDTV has a channel there as well. If I see it there I'll update the thread with a link. Cheers!

KB

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone?

Watch this?
I read the 9 questions and they aren't the usual softball fluff that often gets asked on this type of show, assuming they were answered during the show.
I can't see anyway to watch it.:(

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't require any horse stuff either.
I tried to watch when Gleaner did the show with equal luck.
Claas might put it on they're site, assuming it went smooth.

By the looks of things Claas will have it's next model out before YouTube has the show.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Don, DVR'd it and have watched it a couple of times. Not sure about the 9?'s but if I recall they covered the combine from the face plate to the chopper in length direction and tracks to overhead cooling fan in elevation. They had a few call in "testimonials" that were obviously long time customers that were very happy with their whole lifetime experience. Can't confirm or deny their input, seemed like nice guys and straight shooters for the most part. It' worth a watch (wish I could share it) as J G is definitely into his product and knows his stuff. The only thing I've seen come close is Kevin Bien ?sp? from Gleaner. Those two guys hang it out there for what it's worth but I can't put a face/name on the JD/CIH campaigns. Enlighten me if you can as far as JD and CIH.

As a side note, it just blows me away how much tech. goes into machines these days. Whatever they are calling their telemetrics monitoring could be a good thing. Would save the wasted time if/when you have to call the tech out, they could monitor the last couple of hrs. of operation and zero in on the problem(s) quite quickly. With these big machines with quiet cabs and vibration isolation you can't always get feedback from the machine like running an old 403 Int'l.

My 2 cents...
KB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.