The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
It's pretty easy to stock what you might use up in a season. As long as you can next day freight from Regina who cares where the dealer is. Then again we do all our own service. Can see the issue when you break down and first thing you do is pick up the phone.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Some of us don't have the time or man power to do our own wrenching. Especially if it's major, minor stuff we do our own. Bearings, belts, ext.......... You still need dealer support

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
The Cooks in Kinistino are just doing ground work on a new dealership. Supposed to separate some of the brands that are offered at Ag World. Wouldnt doubt that Claas will be available there

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Was looking at a 480 but with one dealer in regina, a 2 hr drive and one in battlefords, a 4 hr drive that won't work too well....

Stick with massey a 15 minute drive ;)
Finally looking at upgrading your equipment into the 90's? And it's time to get away from that heap pile of crap Massey mess you've got.

·
Registered
28 Posts
lots still up in the air. heard they might have mechanics running trucks out of many locations until dealership get set. anybody know how tinley is to deal with. kramer sure was good to us in the 2 seasons we have had our 770.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ran claas for years never a major breakdown to worry about we keep combines for 3 years then trade right now we run 3 780

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Arrogance gets you nowhere.
Well you're right. I apologize. But it's funny how you all stick up for this guy. Obviously none of you have read even a fraction of his posts on this sight. You want arrogance...He reminds me of a guy I used to work with, knew it all and could do it all, and all by the time he was 20. And in reality he knew nothing, had no experience, and couldn't do any of it. But I guess I'm the arrogant one...

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Back on track here, more and more rumours floating around and it sounds like Kinistino is definitely getting a Claas dealer.. Just rumours though:D

·
Registered
906 Posts
Back on track here, more and more rumours floating around and it sounds like Kinistino is definitely getting a Claas dealer.. Just rumours though:D
I heard Naicam. They have had claas in the past and are a parts dealer already, though not parts on the newer machines from what I understand.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts