The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I would be interested to hear how much they are going to market it for. Looks so far advanced for broad acre. My agro likes them but I can see trouble with all that advanced tech.

·
Ken Adams
1,362 Posts
I was at show yesterday and came across this Clean seed machine, which I was not familiar with at all (only saw pics from last years show and did not understand what they were trying to do). Was impressed and happened to have opportunity to chat with Graeme Lempriere -President/CEO and asked what is history and how did you get to this stage. Well, quite a story and I sure wish I could have recorded it. If you ever get a chance to ask- do so , kind of amazing and I could probably only remember portions of it.

They were saying 6 machines for next year ( 60' with 12" spacings I think it was, but would stand to be corrected, maybe 50') complete with nurse trailer that goes with it( same bin sizes as on drill) for 500,000

This years show was a way better than last show I was at 4 years ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
I was hoping that they would have a narrower row spacing option. 12" is too wide for those of us that work our land ahead of the seeder just to dry it out.

Andrew
It's setup so you can double shoot out both sides of disc Andrew. Any narrower and I think it would be a hard pull, opener is similar to a cross slot you can deep band down middle and seed down either side or just one side if desired.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.