The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Climate change is a total fraud.
Here in Canada we used to have a voice of reason in Tim Ball from university of Manitoba.
The forces that be here have managed to silence him via relentless court action.
Touted by the UN and spewed all over the world called climate change now because they can't call it global warming.
All based off a faulty scientific model.

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
If you have scientific information to disprove climate change your life may be in danger. Tim Ball has had death threats against him for speaking the truth. It is big buisness that the UN and others want to shove down peoples throat whether it is true or not. They continue to suppress the poor countries because they will not allow any funding of energy related things or power grids with regards to humanitarian efforts unless it is green. So in these poor countries people still burn garbage, plastic, oil or anything combustible to make a meal and keep warm. If they are going to provide provide funding for power it would have to come from a wind tower or solar which is so expensive and does not make economic sense without lots of free money from the government which they do not have. Unfortunatley our curreent Prime minister has caved into the crowd and will not fund pipelines or any non green source of energy.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just wait for the fearmongering to begin in late March early April when the temperatures begin to warm and the snow starts to melt. Sea levels will rise flooding us all, and proof that there's climate change.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It's such a load of garbage anyone with even an ounce of common sense could see through it. Yet people still believe it.
Our kids have been totally brainwashed at school! It's like a religion where you take a vulnerable young mind and put the fear of **** into them so bad that they never again question the logic of what they are being taught.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Don't know if it is because of global warming, but our (in our area) climate has changed. To me it seems, that the northern hemisphere is getting warmer, and the south is getting dryer. Our long term average dropping almost 2 inches, that seems like a change. Our rainy season getting shorter.... Suppose I'm parenoid and someone is wrong about the situation.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
BoSoT. Weather patterns do change. They are cyclic. e.g. There have been many cases in the past where crop farmers have expanded into marginal areas and had a good run for 10 to 15 years before patterns returned to long term normal again, causing financial ruin and an admission that those areas should never be farmed again. Take Goyders line in the state of south Australia for example, or the Palliser triangle in Canada, or the Texas/Oklahoma panhandle area that is now either irrigated or farmed with great caution.
When white man first settled Australia, the continents greatest river ran dry. From 150 years ago, after paddlesteamers started to ply their trade on the river system, there were many occasions where they were parked up for years at a time because of drought. Mankind did not control the weather then and doesn't control it now. There are much bigger forces at play here.

·
Registered
471 Posts
www.predictweather.co.nz/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=615&type=home
Here is a good article on how the planets affect the weather.
If the article is correct than you can see why there is a panic to get carbon taxes into play as it suggest we are about to enter a cooling phase.
If the Carbon taxes are imposed, than when the temperature drops the "scientist" will be proved correct!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
KWO. That is one of the best explanations of "Climate change" I have read.
Why don't they teach that in school instead of the current BS???

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I posted this before, but this looks like a good home for it too. I had a chance to see him live at a pesticide conference.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Simply just a form of creating income equality by the leftists, allowing the developing countries to "catch up" and guilting the western nation common folks into spending billions on environment to retard their earning potential.

I think 50 years from now, people will laugh at the thought of getting taxed on CO2 output to the same effect as how even the simplest of minds laugh at the thought of blood letting as medically beneficial.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
To see the earths movements on a more universal level begin watching at 15:00. For a more elementary understanding of sun and earth timing and variances start at the beginning. It’s not a climate lesson, just a factual lesson.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
In addition to Haystacks video is and attached picture of some of the things that was mentioned on that video. Astronomy is pretty neat!
Solar Analemma at Winter Solstice by lvanzell, on Flickr

One more good video just because.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I would think you need a sense of humor to join greenpeace. It is after all one big joke.

1 - 20 of 402 Posts