The Combine Forum banner

321 - 340 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Good article AB. That's how it works, make these statements that turn into national headlines and then quietly walk them back later because they were wrong. Remember the hockey stick curve and how the science is settled. Yet the hockey stick curve is false and the data was manipulated yet was the baseline for the crisis declaration. So the even though there is no appreciable warming, the science clearly is not settled and they refuse to call it global warming, and not one of the 20 models has yet to match actual data - we still have a "crisis". The crisis being they are lying about it all and soon can't hide it. Like harvest 2019 throughout North America is showing.

Notice in that article AB posted where we are in solar cycle 24, and what solar cycle 25 is looking like. Of course you could follow the idea that the sun does not actually affect the earth's climate and so ignore all such things.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
https://suspicious0bservers.org/

Here is a group of people and scientists that look at things a bit differently than the UN. They don't follow left or right. The guy that runs this site hates glysophate more than anyone. I also find it interesting how internet searches, youtube, and things throw them into the conspiracy group right along with aliens and tin hat people. They cover climate a lot. I say judge for yourself.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Why do you willingly rot your brain with reading these rags. They are not published for the purpose of truth and clarity,they are published to feed the week minded their daily dose of cognitive dissonance. Grow up and do some real research so we can find some real solutions to our problems and get this behind us.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
That article in meaningless these days BoSot because all our "experts" claim they can end droughts, floods and violent storms by taxing us more. It's really that simple. Using energy is what leads to destruction of a civilization we are told. We are only 11.5 years away from the end of life on earth. Of course all those other civilizations that rise and fell could not be caused by a changing climate because they never used the kind of energy to do that. Now if the sun's energy changed then there could be a basis but modern science, even though it still can't predict solar cycles apparently, assures us that the sun does not change to have an impact on climate. How did harvesting all those tiny little solar panels go this year for most farmers.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
A learning moment from an unlikely source.

ADL International Leadership Award Presented to S…: https://youtu.be/ymaWq5yZIYM
You and other Liberals should take note of the point he made at 23:25, particularly in regard to Trump.
Trump and his ilk are disliked because he is a corrupt ,criminal con artist ,peddling in hate and conspiracies. Not because of where he came from or who he prays to(lol). You might have a point in that he might be discriminated against because of his color. Although I dont think Cheetos is a race. This is not the Trump thread though. This is a different conspiracy thread.

·
Registered
556 Posts
That article in meaningless these days BoSot .
Well, I suppose not. What I got out of it was that they did the same thing wrong as we are doing right now. And what have been said in previous posts. They develop cities and communities in areas, that was other wise not possible, because of enough water, that could be caneled where needed. Now, because of drought, whole areas are becoming desolate. Because of climate change. Now the question remains. How much of an impact do we have on it all. I thought (because I live in a area, that has seen some major changes in the past few years) that we are partly responsible for the change, because of the tempo at which it occurs. But reading the article, makes me wonder. 60 years is a long time, but in the bigger picture, it is not that long. So my take about this whole pot of crap..... Its about the same as religion and your wife asking, does this make my butt look big. No matter what you say..... Troubles you will have

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
That article in meaningless these days BoSot .
Well, I suppose not. What I got out of it was that they did the same thing wrong as we are doing right now. And what have been said in previous posts. They develop cities and communities in areas, that was other wise not possible, because of enough water, that could be caneled where needed. Now, because of drought, whole areas are becoming desolate. Because of climate change. Now the question remains. How much of an impact do we have on it all. I thought (because I live in a area, that has seen some major changes in the past few years) that we are partly responsible for the change, because of the tempo at which it occurs. But reading the article, makes me wonder. 60 years is a long time, but in the bigger picture, it is not that long. So my take about this whole pot of crap..... Its about the same as religion and your wife asking, does this make my butt look big. No matter what you say..... Troubles you will have
Keep thinking critically especially when taking advice from YouTube / Google educated conspiracy theorist.

321 - 340 of 402 Posts