The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble with my 7.10 Deutz tractor, the clutch some times works and then, some times doesn't. grinds, and tractor jumps went it goes into gear. Could it be oil pressure setting on the clutch pedal activation or something like that.
I have it booked to go into the repair shop. They are fixing one right now, it would not pull it's self when the oil was cold, but worked when oil was warm. They replaced the clutch, but said that it looked fine when they had it apart. but worked better after they put the new parts in. They are still working on it. They have the service manual.

Thanks for your opinions

Ed

PS is there any 1-800 what the F__K do I do number to talk to an expert, with the Deutz company?

·
Ken Adams
1,355 Posts
Just a couple of points.
-is there any leakage on master[in dash) or slave or booster cylinders?
-there is small cover,lower left side of clutch housing, you can remove and make sure there is no tran oil getting on clutch
-how many hours on your release bearing -original should have seized a long time ago and hopefully it was replaced with updated one
-hate to mention it, but fluid level OK - resivoir behind left dash panel

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm Waiting on the repair-shop to get my 7.10 tractor in. They had said it would be the last week of January. So I expect a call soon.

The tractor that was not pulling it's self - they replace the clutch, and adjusted the leaver/ clutch, But the main problem was , air in the clutch hydraulic line, Not sure how the air got there. AND I am not sure if that fixed it. It was waiting in the shop to be picked up. and farm tested.

I will let you know, what they find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.