The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Looks like another color war brewing. I'll say this...I chose the tag 2rotors because I believe in combines like the Lexion and New Hollands because of their two rotors. I believe they are a huge advantage in threshing and separating capacity, low loss potential, and at the same time more gentle on grain. They are a more efficient design. Lexion, New Holland, and Case are the only combines I know of with a full size grain pan that regardless of "specifications" also add efficiency. When the grain hits the sieves it's already stratified, allowing much better cleaning and less specific settings are required to both clean grain and keep it in the machine. I could not care less how it compares to other combines because it's matched capacity with the rest of the machine. It's just part of a complete system that works together.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Looks like another color war brewing. I'll say this...I chose the tag 2rotors because I believe in combines like the Lexion and New Hollands because of their two rotors. I believe they are a huge advantage in threshing and separating capacity, low loss potential, and at the same time more gentle on grain. They are a more efficient design. Lexion, New Holland, and Case are the only combines I know of with a full size grain pan that regardless of "specifications" also add efficiency. When the grain hits the sieves it's already stratified, allowing much better cleaning and less specific settings are required to both clean grain and keep it in the machine. I could not care less how it compares to other combines because it's matched capacity with the rest of the machine. It's just part of a complete system that works together.
You opened a can of worms my friend, FJ, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.