The Combine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to my cousens farm today to see his new 8010. It was shelling on 8 rows. a real treat to ride in. Ill let the pics do the talking

Mason

·
Registered
508 Posts
Now thats nice. Geez you've got one cousin that runs Deere and the other running Case. Family get togethers must be interesting.

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:Actually, Nathan, he failed to give the full story. Mason lives in a unique geographic locale and some of his family in on the NORTH side of the Mason-Dixon line, while others are on the SOUTH side. LMAO!

lol actually in some weird waycombiness is right iv got family on both sides some are john deere and some are case. the 8010 belongs to my cousen on my moms side and the 9750 belongs to my cousen on my dads side.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:Put a 12 row head on that beast. I rode in an 8010 the other day with an 8 row and it didn't even know it was there.

This was my first time on an 8010 and i was truly amazed. even though im not big on CaseIH, this combine truly amazed me at how it took that 8 row like it was nothing. Thanks for the comments guys.

Mason

·
Registered
886 Posts
Quote:Me neither, but i hope to get the chance this year!

Ah, sounds good!. I am yet to find a Property that grows corn around here. so I miss out until then.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Quote:
Quote:Me neither, but i hope to get the chance this year!

Ah, sounds good!. I am yet to find a Property that grows corn around here. so I miss out until then.

Who knows! Maybe we will wave at each other from neighboring paddocks, as i am going to Australia this year for a harvest run.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Quote:
Quote:

Who knows! Maybe we will wave at each other from neighboring paddocks, as i am going to Australia this year for a harvest run.

Wow! What part are you heading to?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Well im joining a custom cutter crew in Emerald Queensland the 15'th of October, and then we cut all the way down south to Victoria.

However, ive heard that the harvest in Australia is looking pretty bad due to the recent drought! At least in north and central Australia. I really hope that it doesnt dry off before i get the chance to do some cutting!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Ah yes, it has been very dry, but we had a recent bout of rain around the east coast. and I think in july or june there was good showers though Central QLD.

But Good Luck Mate, Should be very good!

I might just catch you up there if I'm lucky! Stop in at Silverton if you see it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts