The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my coalman bm600 boiler by heat Innovations. This boiler came with the property that I bought from the owner of heat Innovations. This boiler was custom built for him! It's built incredibly well and in great shape! Lots of life left. Located in Winkler Manitoba. I've burned ag screenings, wood pellets, and coal in this boiler. With it's VFD drive motors for air and feed makes it very versatile with different fuels. Easily heat your whole yard, dry grain, heat pool, etc. Very powerful boiler . I'm still using the boiler right now but I'm planning on making a change this summer. I run the boiler all summer and it's always been inside! Call, text, email.
mikedueck at gmail dot com
204362sevensevenfoursix

·
Super Moderator
511 Posts
As a side note, a greenhouse nearby the shop made a pretty good deal with a Truss manufacturer nearby, so all their off-cuts got sent to their yard. The greenhouse had a pulverizer for the wood to chew it down for storage and that was pretty much the whole heating bill for the greenhouse. Different setup and all that, but just another option for sourcing consumables.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Is it vertical tube? What does it have for coal supply like outdoor hopper and auger? Included? Ash system? Price?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it vertical tube? What does it have for coal supply like outdoor hopper and auger? Included? Ash system? Price?
It is not vertical tube. I have it connected to automatically feed from a hopper bottom bin, but i'm keeping the bin. I also have a pencil auger simply installed on a timer to eject the ash that i'm also keeping. it can collect the ash in the ash chamber and you can manually dump, or you can do what i did and put a pencil auger in there. It's nice to have on a timer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts