The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right spot but here I go. We are building a custom sprayer out of a school bus frame and want to put a raised cab on it. I think that a late model case combine cab would be perfect. If anyone knows where to find one out of a junk machine that would be great. Needs to be 2188 or newer, thanks guys.

·
Registered
521 Posts
When I was flipping through my Tractor House magazine the other day, I saw several salvage yards that were advertising combine & tractor cabs.
If you can't get your hands on a Tractor House or Fast Line magazine, holler back and I will see what I can find.

Hope the combine-cabbed, school bus sprayer works good for you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
One place you could check is Loeffelholz Tractor & Combine Salvage in Cudworth, Saskatchewan Canada. They have a massive selection of salvage combines & tractors. I know it's a hike away from you, but if nobody else is closer, it might be worth a try. (306) 256-7107

·
Registered
998 Posts
Many people in the US using cotton pickers as sprayers. I know of quite a few here in oz. One was converted so the cab was over the steer & not the drive, with a rear mount boom instead of front. Tough looking little jigger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts