I've got a problem!!!After we finished combining I pressure washed my combine and put it up for storage. I had to move it out of our shop the other day and when I opened the door I almost passed out!The cab smelt like a crazy ammonia, rat, smell... I got in there and vacuumed out the air ducts and behind the radio and speakers. Is there something I can put in the cab to keep those little devils out? I threw down rat poison when I parked it but it didn't help. It still smells, not like before, is there anything to knock that smell down? Thanks guys.