The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,978 Posts
Does the countrywide have a roller down on it? If so take that option. Lexions when set right have a good appetite for canola so you best get and setup a front that can feed it well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Used to hire a 2015 to do my canola. Bought a Phillips Rollerdown front last year (see avatar left) - heaps better than 2015- can go as fast as you like and you get no bunching in front of the feeder house. Also can nibble at haystacks in the windrows with the roller down part. The roller down can be retro fitted to most fronts from memory

So Phantom is a smart bloke advising you to get the roller down option if you can want to feed that greedy 750!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Need help, do I convert my case 1015 to suit my new 750 lexion or do I take changeover to a 2nd hand countrywide canola front ready to go
Hey I've been looking for a pick up to suit a lexion. Dont justify a new one, just need a good second hand unit to pick up some barley this harvest do you know if the countrywide is still available or did you go that way?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.