The Combine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yeh I've heard that the intelliview III doesn't have the serial port in it like our intelliview II does. The local guys here are still working out how to go about it.
It will be interesting to find out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello
yes the IntelliView is configured for yield mapping.
I miss just the location of the RS232 serial port to connect the GPS.

patrick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I am also interested in connecting an ez guide 500 to a CX8060 from 2008. Do you know the cables needed and location of connectors? Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
DB9 female connection found
next to Amp connector on IntelliView
Plus II. This is com port
B - RS232

Tyco Connector
Plugs into IntelliView
Plus II. This is
com port A - RS232

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. I can't understand what is the amp connector. Is it on the back of the display? Do you know where i can find pictures ilustrating it? Thank you very much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can you hook up an ez guide 500 to intellviewII to do yield mapping??? I heard you can in Europe but not in North America, is this true?

·
Registered
133 Posts
talk to your dealer and get a null modem cable. connect it to the serial port on the ezguide 500, and connect the other end to the serial port on the bottom of your Intelliview II.
go into toolbox in the Intelliview, go to GPS, select the location of your antenna (grain tank, cab roof etc) and connection type should be RS-232B

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is not serial port on the bottom of my intelliview II monitor, just a usb port in the arm rest compartment. With a contverter USB 2.0 to DB9 male serial work??thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Where do you plug into the 500? in the wiring harness? I did that on a pro 600 and cant get gps signal now, I had it before with a trimble lightbar, but put the 500 in for steering and have no gps signal now. I'm on my way to the combine soon, dad was running it, so I haven't looked at it since I installed it the other day.
Thanks
Michael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts