The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys please help. I need to get my lexion 760tt a header for soybeans. There are only Claas convio flex and gearinghoff razor headers available in South Africa. Help me decide.

·
Super Moderator
3,926 Posts
I know little about the Convio and nothing (aside from general web search) about the Razor.
Hope someone wiser here can fill us in on both units.

Interesting that Agco has aligned themselves with Gerringhoff for use on Fendt Ideals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys please help. I need to get my lexion 760tt a header for soybeans. There are only Claas convio flex and gearinghoff razor headers available in South Africa. Help me decide.
Good Day My name is Leon Rohrs from Drakensberg Agricultural Services Winterton KZN we are importers and distributors of Honeybee Airflex draper headers. You are welcome to contact me in this regard on +27824923449. Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Day My name is Leon Rohrs from Drakensberg Agricultural Services Winterton KZN we are importers and distributors of Honeybee Airflex draper headers. You are welcome to contact me in this regard on +27824923449. Look forward to hearing from you.
Regarding AGCO all the Fendt Ideal combines running with the famous Mike Mitchell from You Tube all have Honeybee headers. I am also an AGCO machinery and we have experience and sold some Geringhoff Truflex headers as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts