The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knew if a coop 722 was the same as a massey 200. are the coop swathers built by massey or vise versa. also how are these swathers on canola as per flowing out the opening

thanks

·
Registered
924 Posts
yes the Coop 722 is basically a MF 200 except for the cab. the 722 used it's own cab and MF used the same cab in 1988. In 1989 MF come out with there own cab. They both are good in canola. You can get the Pami report #540 on the Coop 722 swather it should answer all your questions

·
Registered
379 Posts
All those swathers were made in Portage, they made them as CCIL, Co-op, PMI, and Massey Ferguson. When Agco took over Massey they moved production to Hesston Kansas. I think the cabs had some differences in appearance but inner workings of machine and controls were the same. From what I remember the general shape was the same the differences were way the glass was put in (larger or smaller corner posts), roof cap mirrors etc mostly cosmetic. I reserve the right to be wrong though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.