The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Excellent video! I always enjoy your work in putting those together. To say you are wet is an under statement. The tracks really do shine in the harvest conditions you had to run in this fall.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I put a lot of time and effort into the videos, farming is my passion, and I hope that others enjoy the videos! We had tracks on a 2388 back when I went on the wheat harvest run, and I have said since then that they are the way to go!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Very Nice movie...I check your site everyday just to see if you have any updates..I have a ? though, How many acres can that 9120 handle by itself?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Also do you rekon you could put some pictures of your farm base, and well of all ur equipment? I am just amazed at how you guys are so efficient, and well just about how fast yall do everything...around here our elevators stay open until about 6 and we have to quit picking by around 8 because everything is full.

·
Registered
5 Posts
FT,
Maybe I'm getting blind, but alot of the photos and the video look like to me the 9120 was running a 12 row. I thought you had a 16 row on her this year???

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
I had both. 3416 going on a trip to PA next day or 2, maybe I'll have it back in 09. we are pretty well oil machine. we also have a lot of good support from our local dealers, suppliers and grain companies. and we work real hard, but we never work real late, unless we do a around the clock to beat some weather. until I change to a 32 row planter, or back to 16 , I'll probably use a 12 row corn head. hope to get a 45' flex draper for 09.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not trying to bother you, I just wish that we had the fields around here for that kind of machine...anyways, do you have any pictures of it with the 16 row corn head, or any other pictures of your operation, I like to implement what I see other people doing into our family operation.

G

·
Awesome Vid. I can see why you guys need tracks now, that's crazy wet. If i tried to go threw water like that up here with anything you would sink to the frame.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts