The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone send me pictures of the cornerpost display on a 50/60/7088.The brochure is not so clear. Does the pro 600 display intergrate with the combine electronics like the 7120?

·
Registered
560 Posts
no, the 600 does not fully integrate like a 20 series. The 600 is only used for yield monitoring, autoguidance, and auto crop settings. The A Post is used for onboard diagnostics, header setup, etc.

What brochure are you looking at? The ops manual describes the A Post very well. It is quite different from a 2300 A Post, but not too bad once you're used to it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have an operators manual.I am interested in what is new compared to the 2388. I do not have any info in things like that.I have a 2388.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw it,thank you. What new info is displayed compared to 2388. Does the header has more than one return to cut height height?
What is new overall compared to previous models.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
yeah you can alternate between two heights.....i somewhere gave an explanation the best i could of how to set that..

new info..well not really there is a screen that tells you if your feederhouse is level....

also you can change some options like if you have a folding corn head or not.... hydralic stripper plates or not..

thats it... the grain loss monitor is improved i thought... i liked it better atleast

thats about it but its enuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts