The Combine Forum banner

3301 - 3320 of 3393 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,301
Great video!! Shutting them down and denying people access to preventive solution to Covid for only one reason...political.
That and the fact that its a cheap generic, so there's no money to be made out of it by the pharmaceutical industry. ;)
Fauci's never gonna back it! :LOL:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
He's Pure Guys, Pure as the Wind Driven Snow! No other motives but Altruistic Endeavors.

Move over St. Jude theirs only room for 1 Patron St. Of Hope and Impossible causes.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The posted CDC letter and your other images are a hoaxes/half truths meant to deceive the easily fooled and misled, I see it works very well

After 165 pages of insane conspiracy theory, the true medical message that has to be "socially massaged" to not upset the whackos and minimize riots is still the same.

It's almost August, not March 8th, masks are not in short supply. Wear a surgical (easily obtained today) or N95 when you need supplies, or wear even a cloth mask to help reduce the spread. Wash and disinfect your hands frequently. Practice physical distancing, and stop touching everything. Stay home away from humans, especially out of gyms, bars, protests and restaurants until there is a vaccine.
News flash.....you will be waiting for a vaccine for years. Best build your bunker and fill it with supplies now!

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,307
if they have been trying to cure common cold virus for 100 years what make anyone think they will cure this one in a short time
providing false hope
I doubt if the industry is interested in curing the common cold. Too much money to be made selling product to treat the symptoms!!!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I doubt if the industry is interested in curing the common cold. Too much money to be made selling product to treat the symptoms!!!
No doubt! Make $10 once from a person, or make $20 a year from that person for the rest of their life?

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
It’s the censorship that’s bugging me. You can find all kinds of videos on YouTube on recreational drugs and crap like that but my god how dare you bring up a 60 year old drug that’s over the counter in many countries that may or may not help COVID. It’s not just this group of doctors it’s been others too that have been wiped off of social media.

·
Registered
614 Posts
there is big big money being made now. Why not milk it for all its worth, deaths are just collateral damage for the gain

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,312 (Edited)
One of the worlds most senior epidemiologists gives his view on covid. He's the adviser to Sweden's chief epidemiologist.
The most interesting bit is from 13.00 onward.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
My hometown has FINALLY had it's first confirmed case of covid today! I thought the streets would be lined with bodies by now, but I guess the media was wrong. My brothers family had a cold the other day, so his wife was advised by a nurse friend of hers to get tested, so now they are supposed to keep locked up until the results come back in a few days. The best part is they had just been camping with said nurse friend, who's kid had just had a cold who had been with another friend that had a cold so got tested but came back negative, but the nurse said they didn't need to test their kid because the other kid tested negative! Makes sense right? Shows even the nurses realize what is going on. When this local guy tested positive, it made some of the strong believers that this thing can be stopped by masks, staying home etc. realize that is completely impossible. Just this one guy within a couple days would have been in contact with enough people and then those people in contact with others, that the entire town should be infected and the hospital over run. I have noticed a huge increase in people lately that are saying enough is enough, only thing is you have to start the conversation otherwise they are afraid the "believers" will come unglued.

Took my daughter to the orthadontist today, 2 months later than she should have because of all this, to see if her retainer could come out, which it should have been by now. But now because of all this, she has to wait until November to get it removed. Not very fair for a 9 year old to not be able to eat candy or gum. Then I laughed at all the people working there wearing masks, for a bit, until just hanging it on their chins was more comfortable. I think even they have had enough, just following orders from the "experts".

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,314 (Edited)
This is fkn ridiculous!
Are we just gonna carry on like this forever...because that's the route we've taken.
All we're doing is prolonging the inevitable.
A controlled spread is the ONLY way out of this farce!
It was always the only way out!
Lockdown has destroyed more lives that Covid ever will.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Global cooling in the 70's, Herpies then Aids, Bird Flu, Sars. They dug Corpses out of the Arctic that died of the Swine Flu and reintroduced it and called it the H1N1, it didn't have the same effect it had 100 years ago.

Global Warming, then Climate Change, now this. They have been trying to keep us afraid for a long time. I think (know) the dumbed down Populace of today is falling for it.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,316 (Edited)
Global Warming, then Climate Change, now this. They have been trying to keep us afraid for a long time. I think (know) the dumbed down Populace of today is falling for it.
Newfarmer123 is a fully paid up member! :LOL:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Then I laughed at all the people working there wearing masks, for a bit, until just hanging it on their chins was more comfortable. I think even they have had enough, just following orders from the "experts".
Last night on the CBC National, a doctor said it is worse to wear the mask hanging on your chin. In MB they say the cases are now a cluster in other words a hutt colony which the province are not allowed to disclose now because it apparently hurt the hutts feelings last week.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Last night on the CBC National, a doctor said it is worse to wear the mask hanging on your chin. In MB they say the cases are now a cluster in other words a hutt colony which the province are not allowed to disclose now because it apparently hurt the hutts feelings last week.

Obviously the colonys didn't get the glory hole memo that the CDC sent out!!

Can't imagine explianing glory holes to my children if they were young!!
"Hey Dad...whats a glory hole??" Ummm...uhhhh...go ask your mom!! LOL

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!! Is that for real??!!! I laughed my a$$of reading that!!!! That's priceless! Guess they will be teaching that in school now for sex ed!!!!

Reactions: NVW

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
And they said this within the article "The recommendation is just a tip and not a firm rule" , needless to say I cracked up laughing at that one.

Had someone just claimed this had been said by officials I would have called total BS on it but nope, they actually said it as its all there. As to the Hutt colonies, oh I bet there are some interesting things that go on within most of those colonies.

3301 - 3320 of 3393 Posts