The Combine Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1894 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
The most unfortunate thing about all this is that we will all go through this and most won't learn a damn thing from it.
I agree, I know most of the pro Chinese flu camp are wallowing in fear now, but that has to stop now! This morning it was reported a grocery store had to throw out 50000 in food because a woman intentional sneezed on the food. Also CBC reported last night the liquor stores must remain open to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
Does bailing out business or the government giving away money make people lazy. I say yes!
The attitude towards the trucking business has done a full 360 in one year. Last year they were criticized and now they are praised.

·
Registered
306 Posts
BSE was basically the fear it would transfer to Humans. But later science figured out later it can't or hasn't yet in 20 years later but decimated the cattle industry then. This virus has made the leap. Wouldn't matter if that f*cker would have cooked the bat!......

·
Registered
447 Posts
They think now that it wasn't directly from the bat. Newest stuff is that the bat virus came through a pangolin to humans. Look up pangolin, it is another one that screams "don't eat it."

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Good things Indians are not protesting now. Things might be different. US putting troops on border because we cannot deal with it. Sherman was involved in uranium deal with Hillary. Play stupid games.Win stupid prizes

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Bat virus was modified. Real far out says Gates had some micro thing in vacine which can be triggered by 5 g. Supposedly pacific cruise ship had 5 g

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
We're closing in on 1 billion infected worldwide - we'll hit that sometime next week. By 3 billion herd immunity will start to be a huge factor in limiting further spread. We'll hit that by the end of April but the peak panic will be long over by then. Lots of work on treatment and vaccines worldwide. Remember when it looked like ebola was coming to get us? Then it all went away. This will be no different except for the damage that stupid politicians have done to the economy along the way.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
All those believers of Progressive Societal Recipes. They did some atrocious **** to families and minorities in general
But hey it's just because its underfunded and Middle Class White Privilege Right? Muh Bolshevik!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,112 (Edited)
Wow what a bunch of nut cases. Lol.
Maybe, maybe not. One things for certain, there's lot's of money to be lost or made outta this, as sure as there's lot's of money to be made from war and it's those pulling the strings or with the advanced knowledge that are holding the aces.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well, as of right now, we're in our first 30mins of a 21day total lockdown. You got to have a official form, that needs to be filled out, just to get groceries. Would like to see how all this pans out, given the fact that they can't even control the people under normal conditions. You can't even buy cigarettes and alcohol over the next few days. Not allowed to leave your yard without the proper paperwork and reason. The teacup became a storm here.

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
On a bad note my wife just lost 2 uncles to corona, one in trinidad the other in toronto. both were healthy, 50's and 60's. they live in those locations.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Maybe, maybe not. One things for certain, there's lot's of money to be lost or made outta this, as sure as there's lot's of money to be made from war and it's those pulling the strings or with the advanced knowledge that are holding the aces.
We just pawns on a board game!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I guess there isn't a shortage of tinfoil out there with all the conspiracies floating around . Did it ever occur to you guys that most people in charge don't know what to do in this situation? So they are just winging it and will make some mistakes. There doesn't have to be an elaborate conspiracy to take over the world. They already have us right where they want us . No need to go through all this.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
We're closing in on 1 billion infected worldwide - we'll hit that sometime next week.
You mean a million right? Cases are at 500k today I think. A billion is a ways off yet.

You will see cases in the US likely peak in a couple weeks, bounce around and then stabilize and drop. You will also see the results of a lot more testing which will show a lot more asymptotic cases and a lower overall death rate.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
You mean a million right? Cases are at 500k today I think. A billion is a ways off yet.

You will see cases in the US likely peak in a couple weeks, bounce around and then stabilize and drop. You will also see the results of a lot more testing which will show a lot more asymptotic cases and a lower overall death rate.
What is this based on? Wishful thinking or science and facts?

1101 - 1120 of 1894 Posts