The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you who will read this think I a crazy.

Problem is I am right...

Covid original was a strain of asprogillius grain mold that got the pigs sick in china..
They took it into a lab to spread it quickly around the world... and people got sick..

Now it is something different... the fungi bonded with the alge inside the human body and has created a lichen of sorts.
The fungi produces an alfotoxin and the alge produces a nerve agent.. domoic acid..
It is causing heart attacks where the fungi spreads hypea (fungal threads) throughout the body where it sends electrical signals.
It fungi will grow in the alge and bacteria produces a film inside your body..
The fungi can send an electrical signal and stop your heart which they can call a heart attack...

This is global scale genocide and covid is a Trojan horse that everyone forgot about..

Treat with alkyl-dimethal benzene ammonium chlorine..
(Utikem algaecide for pools)
And tetracycline as added chlorine..

Its chemotherapy.

You will retain water, so I am still working out the protocol..
But I went on three weeks initially and gained alot of water wait..
So I figure the cycle of treatment needs to be 7 days ever 40.

Trump talked about people drinking bleach, well you put three eye drops in as much water as you can drink... and it was algaecide..

I don't care what any of you think... but the bible tells me I have to warn all of you.
If you think you know something, I know you don't.
I have seen it happen in my personal life as my dad layed on the ground in front of me while I was doing CPR ... I watched it happen with people who worked in the grain department for 40 years at our local elevator.

Ezekiel says the watcher on the wall must sound his horn...
Toot toot.... your blood is not on my hands anymore.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you mixed it in a spray tank it would be..

28%
Ionic surfactant
Roundup
Atrizine...

Same effect, similar molecules... look it up and you might learn something.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually with an eye dropper, it gives you a little dry mouth.

I am talking 3 eye drops in a quart of water... you need to drink as much as you can... forced hydration.

Chloride doesn't work because covid has a fatty lippid layer. The Utikem pool shock has an ionic surfacant effect. The ion has a long carbon chain that can literally unzip the alge.

The alge and fungi produce different acids which is why normal tetracycline doesn't work. It will treat the fungi, but not the alge. And because they are bonded, you only lower the fungus load.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Symptoms of this lichen are..

Mid section weight gain.. it is a stomach biome. It causes acid production which your fat cells are trying to absorb to protect you.
Orgam swelling..

Pale skin color, due to the blood not being able to transport as much oxygen as your body needs..

Aggressive driving. I was exposed to dimethoate years ago, and anziety is a common result... but the acid levels in the body increase causing tension and joint pain you really cannot put your finger on why.
Domoic acid is a common blue green alge nerve agent, so brain fog and inability to keep up in basic conversations is also a symptom.

More heart attacks and increased cancer rates have been common in my location. The acid being produced is often quickly killing people who had cancer in remittance.

Anyone who took the government shot has to understand that the first shot was to destroy liver and kidney function... and the second I think was to damage the heart.
Most of those peoples symptoms were right from the shot and the death rates of those people are just higher sooner..

Has anyone realized the shot had nothing to do with an asprogillius fungal infection.. like I said two years ago in the covid thread... it was a grain mold..

NOW IT IS SOMETHING ELSE... the doctors have never seen something like this before... and the ones that know are scared to death because they know what will happen to them

This is the end times. None of you will see 2026...

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have an ionic foot bath at home...

This grew in VINEGAR off the diode after I did a bath.. it turned the white vinegar pink in color after a few days before it died off..

Anyone want to take a guess whats in your body too...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,600 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I learned all this information by paying attention.
I do have a college degree with ag and chemistry background.. .

I just put a bunch of things together.. ill see if I can post some links...

Lichen-like association of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii and Aspergillus nidulans protects algal cells from bacteria | The ISME Journal

I found that while I was looking...

1 - 20 of 127 Posts