The Combine Forum banner
181 - 200 of 230 Posts

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
There’s nothing like a knee in the nuts for retirement !

The good doctor did the exact same thing for HIV in the 1980s..
And thie covid has very similar fungal families that HIV did. Asprogillius is common in alot of Viruses..
Virus is a bull crap term

The lab in China spliced in some things to make it airborne but it naturally mutated to the current state at which its in..

These people are paid actors and never will go to jail for all they did was deceive you.
None of them forced you to do anything. You can say the police did X, but none of the restrictions were "forced" it was all coercion..
So they can say to every charge.. you chose to take the vaccine, you chose to close your buisness.

Nothing was them forcing you.. or so they can say..

Have you ever seen a politician in the last 50 years actually go to jail.. No..

Its just a form of Hollywood

· Premium Member
2,916 Posts
You are avoiding and trying to manipulate the question.
You have stated that you are Jesus and Lucifer, they are one. I restated, what you stated, for you. I did that to help others understand where you might be coming from. Is this getting twisted around in your head?

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #198 ·
Not that it matters but after more people accepting that this works..

I have found that two eye drops a day is ideal for daily treatment and lowers the negative side effects by alot.

The body retains water as the acids are neutralize and it takes time for the bodies systems to move out alot of the trash that is being killed or broken loose.

It was suggested one drop morning and one drop at night ruffly 12 hours apart is ideal for the body to process the toxins out..
Some of the side effects have been to much crap breaking loose all at the same time due to the volume of algaecide killing too much crap for your body to get rid of at the same time.

This has been growing inside all of us for over two years or longer for some..
So it takes alot of time to work it out.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
Another new symptoms that I have noticed in alot of people is jaundice and or yellow pale looking skin. Some are starting to look orange in color.
This is most common with heavy drinkers or long term alcoholics.. signs of liver failure.
Kidney and liver failure is starting to take place in the older population where there has been a higher acceptance rate of the vaccines.

The vaccines have just given you a concentrated dose of the lichen itself.
Just pushing you closer to death.

Why no one is noticing this is because it is happening to the entire populations without anyone noticing it happen.

· Registered
5,128 Posts
Or wait. Maybe it was all the drinking that ****ed their liver. Nobody is noticing because they aren't bat **** crazy.
My mother snapped when her mother passed. It was like a switch went off.
Just sayin, but you need to get your head checked.
The funny thing is the bat **** crazy are the least likely to doubt their sanity.
Don’t be the guy they haul off in the straight jacket. Get ahead of that ****.

181 - 200 of 230 Posts