The Combine Forum banner
201 - 220 of 230 Posts

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
Or wait. Maybe it was all the drinking that *ed their liver. Nobody is noticing because they aren't bat * crazy.
My mother snapped when her mother passed. It was like a switch went off.
Just sayin, but you need to get your head checked.
The funny thing is the bat **** crazy are the least likely to doubt their sanity.
Don’t be the guy they haul off in the straight jacket. Get ahead of that ****.
And every symptom can be explained...

But I am seeing this in every day people who are just older or don't drink.

The symptoms are everything because we all now have a suppressed immune system.
These are all symptoms of death...

Its funny to me that the dead think I am the crazy one.. as they seem to be dieing of suicide and heart attacks.

The mental aspect is something I also see... but Joe is just experiencing it.

· Registered
525 Posts
A month ago yes.~40% younger ages kids not going to school (sick). ~ 20% of the guys at work calling in sick. Not bad now.

Most the young kids I know (have 8 nieces and nephews between 6-10) all had some type respiratory sickness. Guys at work it was a mix of that and Covid.

· Registered
171 Posts
not really. nobody seems to give a F%#@ about it anymore here. If youre really sick, stay home a day or two and once youre better, get your ass back to school or work...like it used to be! And thank the lord for health, do not dwell on sickness, for whatever your thoughts soon become your reality..

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
not really. nobody seems to give a F%#@ about it anymore here. If youre really sick, stay home a day or two and once youre better, get your ass back to school or work...like it used to be! And thank the lord for health, do not dwell on sickness, for whatever your thoughts soon become your reality..
Thats the point... two years of propaganda.. no one cares for they have been brain washed into being so sick of hearing about it.

A few local schools in my area closed because to many kids and teachers were sick.

When people like this never realize that what I have been trying to tell everyone.

The bodies a waste disposal system is plugged and they have no way of getting rid of the toxins anymore.

The problem is it is idiots like this guy who don't even seem to understand the basics of what I have been saying.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
Its NOT RESPRITORY...

Its the bodies lymphatic system not being able to deal with the volume of toxins.
They call it respiratory because the body uses the pathway of the lungs to get rid of the toxins it cannot get rid of any other way.

I guess I will stop trying soon.. but anyone who would read this would have to be a fool not to understand at this point.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
Merry Christmas to you and your family, despite the name calling.....
Its very sad that most people do not understand the implications of what I am saying...
Its frustrating to me because I am trying to keep you all alive...

It won't hurt you... but do you recognize how serious this is... and how important your life is to me..

They have killed people in real life for less then this..

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #213 ·
A month ago yes.~40% younger ages kids not going to school (sick). ~ 20% of the guys at work calling in sick. Not bad now.

Most the young kids I know (have 8 nieces and nephews between 6-10) all had some type respiratory sickness. Guys at work it was a mix of that and Covid.
This is exactly what I have been trying to tell you about and how to treat it..

The new strains of covid are not new varients..
They are just expressing symptoms as the original infection progress.
I looked up the symptoms of HIV and they have a very similar progression as this is also a similar infection.
Thats why HIV has to be transmitted in injections or blood.
Its never was a virus... just something else.
The covid is just a faster working HIV.. with a different series of symptoms..
Naturally occurring to slim down the population at a time when the world will no longer be able to sustain it.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
So far in my crazy ways I have found about around 15 or so people that have understood what I am describing and have tried it.
Every single person has had noticeable turn around between three and 7 days.

Its pretty obvious.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
so how long does your treatment last? just curious. Have you been symptom free, or do you still need to treat after all this time? Not knocking anything, just looking for an honest testimony.
I have found that the covid is in the environment its an every day and likely never ending.
When I had treated this summer and cycled off, it took about 6 weeks for symptoms of the sickness to return. Small ones like night sweats..
Its not something you can stop treating. Its about finding a dosage that your comfortable with and its every day.
Thats that have listened haven't gotten sick really since.. and when we do the duration of our illness is considerably less.

Because the lichen causes AIDS, when unchecked there are no symptoms of its return because even this treatment is unable to completely wipe it out for what I can tell..
Considering its 7 dollars a gallon and three ounces will last you likely two years..

Like I just told my neighbor, it's like treating a pool and then jumping in and taking a gulp..
I am not completely sure of how it moves in the body, or if it is just that easy to have re-infection occurring as it causes everyone to become a walking mushrooms breathing out mold spore.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
I will say I have not been able to get anything more to grow on my diode for the ionic foot bath I have.
So I think it can be wiped out..

But getting infected again is easy..

· Registered
769 Posts
I don't see them prescription HCQ any time soon... bastards, that stuff would do the job more efficiently and effectively.

But if anyone has been paying attention, you know why... they want you sick and dead..
I'm sure you are aware that HCQ is simply the synthetic form of Quinine.

Quinine is the organic form and with zinc was always a good covid treatment.

This might be a safer long term treatment.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
I'm sure you are aware that HCQ is simply the synthetic form of Quinine.

Quinine is the organic form and with zinc was always a good covid treatment.

This might be a safer long term treatment.
I don't disagree..

But HCQ is similar to quinine, but the quinine doesn't carry the bleach molecules that are needed to kill the organism.

It is a cleaner but your not stopping the progression of the infection.

The C18 carbon chain seems to be the most important thing by having enough hydrogen molecules to dissolve the acids being created.

Again, long term, sure, I could see mixing it in.. but you would also need concentrated quinine.. which will not completely do what you need it to do.

Another part is, I can get the algaecide...

As far as long term, plan for 20 years.. but I only expect to be seeing two more total.

· Registered
6,642 Posts
Ouch, that must have hurt !

201 - 220 of 230 Posts