The Combine Forum banner
221 - 230 of 230 Posts

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
I have currently decided to take a week off of the algaecide..
There are cycle times where any individuals who are taking my advice just has to listen to thier body.

Taking days off is not a deal breaker, but knowing what you feel is important.
I finally got a calender and am keeping track of my treatments..
I may move down to one drop a day for the next cycle as I was experiencing some muscle issues but at the lower dose I didn't know if it was just from working those muscles.
As I have been off three days, while adding some low intensity training, the cramping dropped away... now which is which, but it can be both.
We are on our own... pretty much about everything in this world, and that is by design.
Following the world leaders is just a mental and spiritual test...

· Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I have currently decided to take a week off of the algaecide..
There are cycle times where any individuals who are taking my advice just has to listen to thier body.

Taking days off is not a deal breaker, but knowing what you feel is important.
I finally got a calender and am keeping track of my treatments..
I may move down to one drop a day for the next cycle as I was experiencing some muscle issues but at the lower dose I didn't know if it was just from working those muscles.
As I have been off three days, while adding some low intensity training, the cramping dropped away... now which is which, but it can be both.
We are on our own... pretty much about everything in this world, and that is by design.
Following the world leaders is just a mental and spiritual test...
Romans 13:1 ??

· Registered
769 Posts
But is the current "governing authorities " not been placed here by false gods (Devil)?

· Premium Member
2,916 Posts
“Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.” NIV Romans 13:1

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Romans 13:1

King James Version

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

You used the wrong bible..
For it means something completely different... and still out of context...

221 - 230 of 230 Posts