The Combine Forum banner
161 - 180 of 230 Posts

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
At least the voices speaking to you have not caused you to try ear plugs, yet. Or have they? The ear plugs won't help. They voices are from your head. Voices you are making up. Is that god speaking to you? Your brain is god? I think I am catching on. You are doing better than some at sorting out reason to your psychosis.
I love this guy.. he is great

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
I was telling you. We could enjoy making fun of each other. We already do. They say laughter is the best medicine. Better than, bleach.
Unfortunately for that logic, the lichen was specifically spread because it shorts out your bodily electrical system..
Like having corrosion on the wires where the acid is causing injury..

Laughter and love will raise your vibration and frequency..
But will not stop your infection from either killing you outright, or shorting your body out before the end causing you to burn like they want.

Its like you are an electrical substation.. and the covid grows all over corroding wires and causing your station to short out..
Then when the increase in power comes.. the transformer explodes.. and you die.

Yup.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 · (Edited)
And yes, the voices do speak to me, but only when its important.

And usually I don't remember what I said or wrote.. because I was set aside to do what was needed to be done..

I did get a prank phone call this morning about the astrozenica vaccines and laughed my butt off

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Not of the stuff I have been dealing with started in April.
Two months before my dad died.. alot of what lanwickum would say that I am broken started before anything went sideways

We had 12 inches of rain on May 12th.. in 7 hours..
Things happened to me that night you wouldn't believe.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
so what happens if I had covid very mild and had a complete recovery, and have never felt better? No vaccine either
It is growing in your body.

You stopped being sick from covid because the acid it produces destroyed the protiens in your blood that trigger your immune system responce.

You stopped being sick because your body stopped reacting to the problem.

We all have AIDS.. where your immune system is non-existent.

Your body isn't fighting cancers or even a cold.
Doesn't matter even if someone never "got" covid. They have been exposed and it is growing inside of them..
Just a matter of time.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
If we are all going to perish by 2025 why are you selling your tractor? Just give it away to a friend or neighbor since money is useless at this point.
Not all of us are going to parish.... we still have two years.
I am going to keep farming.. and if I don't sell it we loose the place..
There are reasons I cannot leave and will sacrifice everything for it till the end.

Ever hear the story of a farmer who became a king...

Everything i own is being sold or put into the farms names..
I forgave about 2500 in debts people owed me.. gave quite a few things away.. ruffly another 4k in stuff.
Sold most of my guns.. you won't need them..

Selling my pickup truck.. ect..

I won't be connected to anything other then the earth itself.
So I have been doing exactly that.. but I don't get to choose who needs the tractor or set the price..
Thats for someone else to decide.

· Premium Member
2,922 Posts
You obviously have the business side of you that still thinks logically. If and when that falls apart is when I hope it does not go all sideways. It is never one thing that makes a person go completely "nuts". Abuse, divorce, relationship breakups, deaths of people close to you, fights with people close to you, business failures, all sorts of things keep happening and your mind keeps making up distractions to get you through it or something. I am being very direct with all of this for good reason. I do believe there is logic there and people I have seen go nuts are never dumb. I think that is why they can piece wild false stuff together so well. Things get so abstract they are the only ones that make full sense of it all.

I do hope the farming thing works out for you. If $6500 in writing things off and giving stuff away is a huge financial deal. FSA might be able to help you get through until things are figured out more clearly. Might want to go talk to your USDA office about the situation. Some of them are good at helping farmers through these situations. Farming financial and family problems are way to common. If you are waiting to inherit or something. I always suggest you never wait to inherit. If the owners are not willing to sell it to you. They are likely not going to give it to you when they die.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Lol.. again, you don't understand why.

Sell everything and follow me..

The things that you own own you...

I know I still have to work and survive.. and if I am wrong, I am still planning for 20 years.
Trust me there is no lost logic in everything I am doing..
I don't think crazy people often sight NASA as one of the sources they use... or common news articles about things that happen..

But I also understand, it will take money to prepare.. and will also take time..

It is nor your fault the domoic acid is clouding your brain into projecting how you think on me.

You keep saying I am broken.. because it is too scary for you if I wasn't.
Your ego will get you killed.. and that is okay.
You obviously have the business side of you that still thinks logically. If and when that falls apart is when I hope it does not go all sideways. It is never one thing that makes a person go completely "nuts". Abuse, divorce, relationship breakups, deaths of people close to you, fights with people close to you, business failures, all sorts of things keep happening and your mind keeps making up distractions to get you through it or something. I am being very direct with all of this for good reason. I do believe there is logic there and people I have seen go nuts are never dumb. I think that is why they can piece wild false stuff together so well. Things get so abstract they are the only ones that make full sense of it all.

I do hope the farming thing works out for you. If $6500 in writing things off and giving stuff away is a huge financial deal. FSA might be able to help you get through until things are figured out more clearly. Might want to go talk to your USDA office about the situation. Some of them are good at helping farmers through these situations. Farming financial and family problems are way to common. If you are waiting to inherit or something. I always suggest you never wait to inherit. If the owners are not willing to sell it to you. They are likely not going to give it to you when they die.

· Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Crazy people usually quote NASA, Scientific America, and very good sources. It is how they piece those things together that gets messed up.

FYI, I don't like shellfish.

Been trying Trumps tactics with Kim Jong-un. Am I pushing it to far? Poke at the crazy guy until we can start a real conversation. Trump is the master of it. I am just trying to figure it out here.

· Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
8850 I commend you for trying to help people. Good job, you get it. Unfortunately there are many who don’t get it and will never get it, they just keep taking the cookies. Amen to the folks who get it, it’s pretty obvious, actually the amount of “coincidences” is alarming, so by now, it is shocking to me that everyone doesn’t “understand”.
I couldn't say it better...

161 - 180 of 230 Posts