The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Its funny, if this combine was green this thread would have 50 000 views and 70 replies.

Im excited to learn more about this combine, hoping it will be at the Farm Progress Show!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Even if it has 24 in. rotors, it's still just a suped up 9090, which has the smallest of all class 8-9 separator with the 9230's unloading system.

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
You're playing my song!;)
Someone smarter than me should have some fun with this & photo shop the pic to make it green then send it out in JD land.
I bet they would near make a mess in their trousers with the new JD ;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
What i have observed from these forums is that the followers of brands other than green seem to always be bashing JD and yet the people who apparently have "green underwear" do not bash the other brands as much. Not saying it doesn't happen, just saying that the constant bashing of JD and people who like JD gets old after a while. No offence intended, just an observation. For the record i don't care for and have never owned a JD combine, i drive a Lexion, macdon swather, Morris air drill, versatile 4wd tractor, etc, etc. The majority of my other tractors are JD though because i have got along well with them. I believe other brands might have done just as well but I prefer JD tractors. It is a personal choice that has nothing to do with an inability to see anything other than green. I am sure that many who will read this have equipment predominately of another colour. I will assume that it is because you prefer that brand. What would i accomplish by judging your character and lack of vision because of the colour of equipment you drive? It wouldn't make sense to me to do that. Sorry for the rant but bashing brands and people who drive them does not really accomplish anything and only annoys people. Even some of us who are not colour blind.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Good point, it is a two way street. You get the die hard lovers of JD who will love any product that the company puts out and believe it is the best because it is green even though it may be the biggest pile of crap ever built. Then those who hate JD and despise every product the company puts out even if it is the best in the world. Then there are people like me who are in the middle and like to irritate both sides of the fence.:D

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
We have a 1025r garden tractor, man is it nice to just drive over that mower deck and get going!! Talk about innovative!!!! Just like all there other equipment;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
What i have observed from these forums is that the followers of brands other than green seem to always be bashing JD and yet the people who apparently have "green underwear" do not bash the other brands as much. Not saying it doesn't happen, just saying that the constant bashing of JD and people who like JD gets old after a while. No offence intended, just an observation. For the record i don't care for and have never owned a JD combine, i drive a Lexion, macdon swather, Morris air drill, versatile 4wd tractor, etc, etc. The majority of my other tractors are JD though because i have got along well with them. I believe other brands might have done just as well but I prefer JD tractors. It is a personal choice that has nothing to do with an inability to see anything other than green. I am sure that many who will read this have equipment predominately of another colour. I will assume that it is because you prefer that brand. What would i accomplish by judging your character and lack of vision because of the colour of equipment you drive? It wouldn't make sense to me to do that. Sorry for the rant but bashing brands and people who drive them does not really accomplish anything and only annoys people. Even some of us who are not colour blind.
Calm down. No one was bashing JD. All that was said was that if this was a release of a new JD there would be 50,000 hits on the thread. Which is true. I don't think thats bashing its just stating the obvious.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Calm down. No one was bashing JD. All that was said was that if this was a release of a new JD there would be 50,000 hits on the thread. Which is true. I don't think thats bashing its just stating the obvious.

I just like doing it because you always get a bite from someone...... otherwise what's the point:D

·
Registered
486 Posts
Lol. Sorry if i gave the impression that i am terribly upset. I am not. I guess i just wanted to state that i have noticed that i have observed far more "i hate green anything" posts inserted by people who don't like green into otherwise good topics than "green is the best" types of posts inserted by JD followers into good threads about other brands. I just didn't see the point of commenting about JD equipment in the thread about New Holland. I read the post to learn about the New Holland combine. IF I was a JD only fan, i probably only would have quit reading after it turned to JD comments. Maybe i read it wrong and it was just meant as a joke. If so, i fully understand the fun in that. With friends i often tease them about certain brands because they understand that it is just meant as a joke. In a forum like this it can be hard to convey the fact that it is meant as a joke. Oh, and to those who think i should calm down, i think you need to calm down yourself before you judge me if a simple comment like that offended you!!!! ;) joking, just joking.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts