The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a cr 9070 .it is a dream machine to run till you have problems then look out.these computors in these machine will some day destroy men or drive you knuts one of the two.i have problems with computor errs on my screen.when this happens you ain/t goin no wheres.every morning before i start i have to reboot computor or even start engine a few times before it will work.it will start up and the engine running ,nothing will work.all it does is sit and idel there.drivin me crazy watching my othere machine make 3 or 4 rounds in field before i can get this one goin.i am scared some day it will not go at all when i reboot.does anyone have these problems or am i the only one again like most everything i have.the dealer says it could be a soft ware issue but still they won/t come and fix it.i have had new holland for 30 years but i am almost getting fed up.feeder chain went through the combine the first 125 hrs took out a bunch of straw cutter blades.had to spend 1300 dollars on crabbers on my rotors before i could do canola.....again i was the only one that had these problems.company would not stand good for nothing had to pay for new feeder chain 2800 dollars....grabbers 1300 dollars soft ware update 285 dollars.if i woulda spent that on my tr 98 that i traded off i would been better off..........has anyone had any of these problems or any one help with my drving problem......thanx for now guys.............nel

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Sounds like you need a new dealer. How far to your next NH dealer? Might be a good try, as I am surprised that they didn't step up with the feeder chain. Dealer and NH stepped up on a combine that we had traded in and the hydro went out on. And that machine had 900 hours on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts