The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a header lift spool that is sticking and causing troubles for me. But it doesn't throw any codes. Have you run through the diagnostics to see what is different/changing when it works and when it doesn't? I'm away from my manual right now so can't help too much for a couple days.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Would that sensor happen to be called a pressure transducer sensor? If so ......$$$. Our sprayer had that sensor go and it was over $800. i have seen aftermarket (If i could find the right ohms) on omega.com and others. They run for starting at $300, which is still oodles for such a small item. If you can find a brand name and ohms on it you can probably find one aftermarket. our sprayer uses poclain hydraulics and we got it through agco parts. Didn't look for aftermarket then cause we were pushed for time. good luck you still have till' harvest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
any one ever had a problem with with a supposed blown header lift pressure sensor on the crs (located on bottom of hyd valve bank under grain tank on door side) have no return to cut, cant calibrate fronts and the occassionally while working, the up/down functions freeze and come up with a few errors and i have to turn machine off then on again to reboot system getting very annoying!
dealer hasnt herad of anything like this before and says the replacement sensor is very expensive (which would be a change coming from mother yellow!) anyone help me out?

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah we are over in oz so we are right in the middle of our harvest which is handy but dont want to rush in and order the brand name sensor until have explored all options so i guess that will be swhen we finished when pressure is off thanks for that website though i will check it out

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wen u calibrate the header u shud get an abort code come up an there is a list in the opps book saying which is the fault, but if the header freezes out, it sounds more like the hhc is faulty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts