The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some pics of the Intelliview Plus 2 color touch screen that I was running tonite.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Now that looks nice. I see your in "Run1". What do the other 4 do? More monitors? Alot more info on the screen then what I see in the 940. Only 5 I see. Plus the rotor, seive and return loss. Any pictures of the combine?

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
620 Posts
That is the same system that the 7010/8010 CIH combines have been using. I also recently heard that the CR's got the hydraulic drive cleaning fan system as well that the 8010 has had since 2003.

·
Registered
144 Posts
What are you harvesting? My guess is canola. Can you run them that slow? We've been running ours more up a 700-800. I'll maybe give it a go slowing everything down. How was the crop overall?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are 6 "Run screens" and can have 12 box's showing just about anything you want to see. Or can have 1 box as in Run 3 is set up to show mapping if you are tring to field map.
580-590 is top speed in low range on gearbox. Most of the canola is 25-30 b/a. Some 35-40 temps at late flower to early pod probably cost 10-15 b/a.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Takes forever to put a wad through at that speed doesnt it. Thats the reason I run it a little higher.
But then if you dont have a rookie swather operator, it shouldnt be that much of a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts