The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble spreading full 30' in beans to right side, leaves 3' or so bare ground. Have deluxe chopper. Vanes are adjusted all the way out and chopper in high speed. Any ideas. Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
I had that problem this year and it was because the beater was taking all the straw away for the rotors right in the middle. therefore throwing it all into the middle of the chopper 2 little deflectors on the grate under the beater did the trick. also check your wind knives on the outside of your chopper. they could be worn off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get deflectors from cnh, or make some up. I have the grate cover installed and need it in beans, can deflectors be installed with cover.

Also just wondering why having problem on 1 side only?

Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
maybe your feeding one rotor more then the other check the first deflectors on the auger in front of the rotor. they should be set as far out as possible. But if its puttin stuff thru good that isnt the problem. now wind knives worn more on one side then the other would do it. I made the deflectors myself and had to drill holes in the grate so you would have to too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.