The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The head will raise and lower at the set speed for a while and then for no reason, I have been able to figure out, the head starts raising slow and dropping fast. Changing the rate of raise or lower has no effect on the speed when it starts doing this. There are no error codes being displayed . The PWM raise solenoid is only displaying 1A when this occurs. After a while it will start raising and lowering at normal speeds for a short time and then go back to the slow raise. The cab ground and front frame grounds were removed and cleaned, removed the connectors from the head lift valve and CCN1 controller to check for corrosion or bad connections, but did not find either. Only the head lift and drop circuit are affected.

Has anyone else experienced symptoms like these and what was done to correct them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help. That is where I think the problem is. When checking things out, before I posted, I noticed at the arm was not against the roller, it just did not register with me at the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.