The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had several problems with my 2005 CR960. A few are:
1. Won't pull itself on soft terrain. Had pressures tested and are fine at 6000psi. Won't lug the engine but will stop in any gear while engine rpm remains at 2100.
2. New Holland GPS system. Looses satellite lock. Grain monitor may work or show wrong (high and low) readings. Looses data or places data in wrong fields.
3. At times, when going over terraces or lowering the head (crop or corn heads), the header will go up then crash to the ground.
4. Reel stops when raising the header at end of field and will not start before getting back in the crop.
5. Grain loss monitor shows maximum loss or minimum. Voltages are varying when monitoring the sensor voltage.
Has anyone experienced anything like this? Any solutions?
Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Supposedly it has the latest software for all computer systems. Any one in particular? I will have to find out the turbo psi. I understand about dropping out on the satelite from time to time. I have a less expensive Trimble unit on a sprayer and it rarely looses signal. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.